Monday 16 March 2009

Blackpool Conference

Hi All,

Have finally found time to update the SW lgbt greens blog, So what have I been up to:

The answer is I have been down in Bristol working at the SWeet HQ in Old market Street Bristol we finally launched the European Campaign at the ferry station, All six candidates spoke and special guest legendary Green Party member Jonathon Porritt joined us. The time in Bristol has been great and I have seen and learned so much about many aspects of Bristol.

From Thursday 19th through till the 24th I am away again in Blackpool at Spring conference where I am giving people the chance to meet the South-West LGBT Manager (Myself). So its busy busy busy. But hey that's just politics these days.

Anyway come find me at Conference

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment